Marketplace Web Push Notification For Magento allows the admin and the sellers to send push notifications to the subscribed users. These messages are immediately delivered to the web browser of the user.
Any short message containing the title, logo and redirect URL link can be used for the push notifications. As long as the web browser is running, a subscribed user will get a pop-up message on top of the browser window even without opening up your website.
The push notification messages are basically used for sharing short messages to the users. Any information related to the new products, upcoming offers & discounts or any important news & updates can be shared immediately using this module.
With the help of redirect URL, the users can also click the message and visit the redirect web page.
This module is an add-on of Webkul Magento Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento Marketplace Module first.
- Web Push Notification module is very easy to configure and set up.
- Push Notifications can be viewed on almost every desktop web browsers (Firefox, Chrome).
- It is designed to work with the SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate websites.
- There is no monthly subscription fee required to send the notifications.
- There is no limitation on the number of subscribed users, any number of users can be added.
- The admin can create, edit and delete notification templates from the back-end.
- The sellers can create, edit and delete notification templates from the front-end.
- Any particular subscribed user can be removed from the list if it doesn’t want to receive any further notifications.
- A custom icon and redirect URL link can be added with the web push notification.
- Notifications can be sent either to either all or selected subscribed users.
- Search options can be used to find any specific template or subscribed users from the lists.
- The admin can manage all the subscribed users of the store from the back end.
- Web Push Notification supports multiple languages translation.