Marketplace Shipping On Per Product For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 module allows the seller to add shipping price for each of their products. Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 is an essential feature for the sellers that’s why we have created an add-on for the seller to add shipping price for each product from the seller panel. The admin can select whether the per product shipping calculation will depend on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price. Marketplace Shipping On Per Product for Magento2 is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed marketplace module first Magento2 Marketplace module.
- The vendor can add different shipping price of each product.
- Admin can also update shipping prices of products.
- The admin selects whether the per product shipping calculation will depend on the main product shipping price or on their associated product’s shipping price.
- If in the shopping cart, there are different products from different sellers then shipping cost of each product will be multiplied by the product quantity added by the customer and then the total will be displayed on the checkout page.
- In case, shipping per product rate is not set by the seller, then admin’s default per product shipping rate will be applied. Admin can set the default per product shipping while configuring the module.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can enter the tracking number and save it.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.
- The codes are open source, so it can be customized as per your requirement.