Marketplace Shipping Availability Check for Magento 2 : Shipping Availability Check is a Marketplace add-on for the Magento 2, which allows the users to find out product availability using zip codes. The users can simply enter a zip code on the product page to know whether the product is available in that zip code or not. The admin and the sellers can add different regions, upload zip code CSV file, and select available regions for the products. Zip Code Validator also works with Assigned Products, where the different sellers can add regions for the assigned products. The users can enter a zip code and find the product availability for the assigned products.
This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
- The admin and the sellers can provide product availability information using zip codes.
- Shipping Availability Check module also works with Marketplace Seller Price Comparison module.
- Different regions can be created by uploading zip code CSV file.
- Multiple available regions can be selected for a product.
- Available Regions can be assigned to both new and existing products.
- Every zip code has a unique Id assigned to it for better management.
- Region Status can be enabled or disabled by the admin and the sellers.
- Zip codes can be updated and deleted by the admin and the sellers.
- Filter option can be used to search for any specific region or a zip code.
- Shipping Availability Check supports multiple languages and translation.
- The registered users shipping details automatically appear in the zip code validator.
- Recent zip code searches made for the product can also be seen by the users.