Marketplace Seller Groups For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Seller Groups For Magento2– This module allows the admin to categories seller into Gold, Platinum, Silver and many more groups. These Groups will restrict the seller to upload a certain amount of product to his account, e.g. it will limit the number of product upload. Admin can restrict seller/vendors based on product quantity & time. To use this module, you must have installed first Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Note- As Magento2 doesn’t support recurring profile, so recurring payment is not implemented in this current version.
- Admin can define seller to a group.
- By group limitation, the seller will be restricted to product upload.
- Admin driven assignment.
- Seller groups can be Platinum, Gold, Silver and much more.
- Group Payment will be done using Paypal standard method.
- Check can be applied for products, Time, and Time & product together.
- Easy and manageable from the usage point of view.
- The codes are open source and it can customized as per the requirements.