Marketplace Seller Groups for Magento 2– This module allows the admin to categories seller into Gold, Platinum, Silver and many more groups. These Groups will restrict the seller to upload a certain amount of product to his account, e.g. it will limit the number of product upload. Admin can restrict seller/vendors based on product quantity & time. To use this module, you must have installed first Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Note – As Magento 2 doesn’t support recurring profile, so recurring payment is not implemented in this current version.
- Admin can define seller to a group.
- By group limitation, the seller will be restricted to product upload.
- Admin driven assignment.
- Seller groups can be Platinum, Gold, Silver and much more.
- Group Payment will be done using Paypal standard method.
- Check can be applied for products, Time, and Time & product together.
- Easy and manageable from the usage point of view.
- The codes are open source and it can customize as per the requirements.