Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento 2 provides credit management to the sellers. Using this module Seller can offer credit points based on their rules. Buyer can apply for multiple sellers credits. Marketplace Seller Credit Management for Magento 2 is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace module.
The seller can select Credit rule based on the followings-
- Total Sales: The seller will set the particular sales amount for particular seller, on which credit will apply.
- Product Price: Here, the credit will be apply on specified product price which is selected by the seller.
- Particular Product- If seller has selected Particular Product as credit rule then Credits will apply on that particular product.
- The seller can set price per credit point.
- The seller can create credit rules.
- Credit rules are based on Total Sales, Product Price, Particular Product.
- The buyer can see their credit details like Total Credits, Debits, and Remaining Credits.
- The buyer can apply for multiple seller credits in the same order and also delete them.
- The buyer can apply credit points on the checkout page and shopping cart page.
- The admin can see Seller’s Credit, with credit description, Order description, status from the admin panel.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per the requirement.