Marketplace Request for Leads Quote for Magento module allows customer to request for quote for the bulk order of product that may exist or not in the website.
This quote will be sent to all sellers and then customer and seller can communicate with each other regarding requested quote and as per customer need customer can approve the sent quote of seller.
Since this is a marketplace add-on, you need to install Webkul Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor Module first.
- Only registered user can send a request for quote to the sellers by navigating to Request for Quote page.
- The customer can send the request for quote for any product available in the marketplace.
- The customer can even send the request for quote to the sellers if a product does not exist in the marketplace.
- When a customer sends a request for quote, notification emails will be sent to every seller of the marketplace.
- The customer and the sellers can communicate about the requested quote from their dashboard.
- The customer and the sellers can attach any sample images with their messages if required.
- All the requested quotes will be categorised according to their statuses i.e.- Open, Pending, Answered, Resolved, Closed.
- The admin can set the minimum allowed quantity for sending any request for quote.
- The admin has an option to either manage all the requests before sending them to the sellers or sending them directly to all the sellers.