The Marketplace Product Size Chart for Magento 2 extension will now allow the marketplace sellers to add the size charts for their products under their own seller panel. The sellers will be able to add two types of size charts templates –
The customers can refer the size chart to identify their accurate size. This extension is helpful for the customers as they can easily check their fit so that they can accordingly select their product size.
As this extension is an add-on the of the Webkul marketplace module, so you must have first installed the Webkul Magento2 Marketplace to make use of this extension.
Note: This extension will work with only – Simple, Virtual and Configurable product types.
- Sellers can add templates to their products while adding new products.
- Templates can be created for user defined attributes in case of configurable type.
- Templates can be created for custom options in case of simple type.
- In the case of size chart templates for simple products, there is an option to add price row.
- While the simple product is assigned a size chart template, Custom Options are created automatically for that product as per the template.
- Price row can be added or removed from the templates, it will affect the price of custom options of the product.
- Admin can decide, which attributes should be shown while creating new templates, in the store configuration.
- Works with products like Simple, Virtual and Configurable.
- While being created, products can be assigned a template which will be displayed at the front-end.
- Sellers can create new templates and edit the old ones.
- Admin can access the templates created by sellers and admin itself.
- In the case of simple products, the custom options will be displayed in the templates at the front-end.
- Admin and seller can create size charts for the products to be displayed on product view page.
In case you are not having Multi-Vendor Marketplace, you can use the Magento 2 Size Chart extension for your standard Magento online store.