Marketplace Multi Vendor User Account For Magento 2 extension allows the sellers to create sub-accounts for themselves. The sellers can select various permissions for the sub-account users.
This helps the sellers to divide their roles and responsibilities with the other sub-account holders.
Example: A seller can add agents/users to view orders and products only while another can manage orders.
Please Note: This module is an add-on of Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace first.
Marketplace Multi Vendor User Account For Magento 2 Features:
- Admin can enable/disable the “Manage sub-Accounts” for the sellers.
- Admin and the sellers can create multiple sub-accounts.
- Admin/seller can delete/edit existing sub-accounts.
- Both, the admin and the seller can assign specific roles to the sub-account users.
- Sub-account users can access only assigned functionalities by the admin/seller.
- Allow the sub-account users to perform the actions on the web store according to their allowed permissions.
- Helps admin/seller to distribute their roles and responsibilities to the other sub-account users.
- Support multiple languages and translations.
- Source code is 100% customizable.