Marketplace Event Manager Module for Magento 2 : Marketplace Event Manager is a superb module which is used to create Event ticket for Movies, Seminar, Theater, etc along with the Event venue and Event terms and Condition. The seller, as well as the admin, can create events products and it is as simple as adding products in the Magento 2 Marketplace. This module is a boon for the sellers as it caters their requirement easily and this module is very easy to use.
This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
Note: Current version (2.0.0) of the module only works with the Magento 2 Marketplace Module version 2.0.4 and above.
Marketplace Event Manager Module For Magento 2 Features –
- A new product type is added in Magento 2 for the event products.
- A separate form for the seller to add event products from the Marketplace.
- The seller can create, delete, and update event products.
- One Event product can have multiple types of tickets.
- Each type of ticket will have its own quantity.
- Product quantity will depend on ticket quantity.
- If in the event product, one type of ticket quantity is out of stock that ticket type will not be added to the cart.
- After placing the order, the customer will receive the tickets through the email as well.
- QR code validation for tickets.
- The seller can send a reminder to his customers who have purchased the tickets.
- The seller can set terms and conditions for Event product, so the customer can only add the product to the cart if they agree to the terms and services.
- The customer can view tickets details in their account.
- The customer can take a printout of the tickets.
- Admin can create event product since a new event product type is added to Magento product types.
- The seller can see and send reminders to all the buyers of the event product.