Marketplace Cash On Delivery For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Cash On Delivery for Magento2 allows the sellers to add Cash On Delivery feature to their products. The seller can manage the order and provide the commission to the admin from their end and the buyer can purchase seller’s products using Cash On Delivery payment gateway. With this module, the seller can manage all the Cash On Delivery process from their end. Admin can also able to see the seller’s Cash On Delivery Report. To use this module, you must have installed first Magento2 Marketplace module.
- Fully Admin Management.
- Allow admin to activate this payment option.
- Allow admin to add Cash On Delivery description and label to display on front end.
- Allow admin to add his own COD rates.
- Allow seller to add his own COD rates.
- Allow seller to add additional information like vat/tax etc that will display on invoice/shipment/credit memo pdf.
- Allow seller/admin to enable COD on products.
- Available Fixed or Percentage types of the rate for calculating COD charges.
- Apply COD charges on based per product.
- The order will be managed by the seller.
- Allow Seller to create invoice, shipment, credit memo for his portion of the order.
- Pay admin commission after collecting payment from the buyer by the seller.
- Allow seller to print pdf for invoice, shipment, and credit memo.
- Allow seller to send order email, invoice email to buyer from his dashboard.
- Allow seller to send tracking information to buyer from his dashboard.
- Allow admin to manage their COD orders.
- Allow admin to create an invoice, shipment, credit memo for his portion of the order.
- Allow admin to cancel his portion of the order.