Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Manager: Using Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Manager module, the admin can enable the marketplace sellers to add blogs and share their views or opinions about the various topics that are relevant to the store. The post can be related to the product reviews, shopping tips, shopping experiences, etc.
The module provides a functionality where marketplace sellers can publish a blog post on the store which will be visible to the customers. The customers can share their views and opinions on the seller blog using the comments section. The admin can manage the blog posts and blog comments from the back-end panel.
Important Note – To use Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Manager module, Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace must be installed.
- Set the limit of words to display on a particular blog on List view page of blogs.
- The seller can add any number of blog categories.
- The seller can add an unlimited number of blogs for their products.
- The sellers can view customer comments added to their blog.
- Even the sellers can add comments to their blog.
- Proper blog management like add/edit/delete from seller’s account.
- A separate page to view the particular seller blogs.
- The logged in customers can add comments to the seller blogs.
- The guest users can only view the blog and customer comments.
- The admin can fully manage the blogs and its comments by approving/un-approving or by deleting them.