Magento 2 Store Pickup Marketplace Add-On allows sellers to add their store into their marketplace profile. Using this add-on, the seller can add different physical stores along with the store address, zip code, store contact number, store opening timings, etc. After adding the stores, whenever the seller will add new product (or edit previously made products), he will be able to assign that product to any store. The customer can search for stores using city name or zip code and all the nearby stores will be shown. The customer can choose any store and click on ‘Make it your store’. Doing this will allow customers to check whether the product is available in that store or not. When on a product page, customers can see the list of stores which have that product. Customers can choose whether they want to pick up their order from the store or whether they want home delivery for that order. The customer can also see the navigational directions for reaching to that store by entering their zip code. Admin can view and edit the store added by sellers. To use this module you must have installed first Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module.
Features of Magento 2 Store Pickup Marketplace Add-On
- Seller can add/connect their physical store to their marketplace account.
- The seller can edit or delete any of his stores.
- The seller can add assign products to their physical store.
- The seller can allow Store Pickup for products.
- The seller can allow Home delivery for products.
- The seller can set the quantity availability for the product.
- The customer can search stores using zip codes or location name.
- The customer can see the searched results store on the Google Map.
- The customer can make any store as theirs.
- The customer can check for product availability on any store.
- Customers can get directions on Google Maps for reaching to the store.
- Admin can view & edit the seller’s stores.