Magento 2 Pre-Order Marketplace Add-on module will allow in creating orders for products that are “Out Of Stock” or have not yet been released. Using this module will allow buyers to purchase out of stock products. For Magento 2 Pre-Order Marketplace Add-on to work you need to first install Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace first.
Features of Magento 2 Pre-Order Marketplace Add-on
- Registered users can order Out of Stock products.
- Works with these types of products – Simple, Downloadable, Virtual and Configurable.
- Admin & Sellers can set Custom Message to display on PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers Can set Custom Percentage of the amount to be paid for PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers can set the Complete Payment method to be used for the PreOrder.
- Admin & Sellers can set PreOrder status and availability date.
- Admin & Sellers can enable the PreOrder for- Per Product, All Products, Few products and All Products except few.
- Using this module registered customer can pay full or partial payment that has been set by the admin or seller from their panel for the PreOrder product.
- Admin & Sellers can set the mode of notification when the PreOrder product is available to Automatic or Manual.
- Sellers can set up shop on demand to fulfill the orders.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multi-store.