“Enhance how your customers can access multi-lingual support in your own upcoming and existing marketplace store.”
Using the Catalog Translator for Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace now auto-translate the product and category attributes as all the other fields by simply switching the store view of your website.
Most importantly even the marketplace sellers would be able to perform auto language translation. For their product attributes similar to the store admin by switching the store view.
The module uses the Google translation API to provide a seamless user experience and bridges the gap between customers belonging to different regions, speaking their native languages and your marketplace store.
Do you think a customer who has so many options will return to your store if he/she is not able to understand minute details over product listings such as attributes, categories and more?
The answer is no, why would a customer waste their time on your marketplace store understanding and looking for things that they are not able to find because of the store language.
That is exactly the scenario we help the store owners and the registered seller solve easily using this module as now they can also translate admin catalog and product attributes.
Along with that, the sellers would also be able to provide their customers with product attributes translation.
This is how the module also helps the store owners to reduce the average bounce rate of their customers.
To provide accurate and instant language translation, the module makes use of the Google API service. Switch store view to fetch the auto language translation view of the store including catalog.
- By Multi-lingual support for your products and categories, you can tap into foreign marketplaces.
- Engage your audience by classifying your product information in any Language.
- Real-time language translation ensures a smooth user experience.
- The Catalog Translator for Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace uses Google Translation service.
- Thus, to enable the service, you must have the Google API Key to make use of this extension. You can generate one by clicking here.
- Moreover, you need to enable billing for your google account project under which the API Key is created.
Further, to know more please visit here.
After switching the store view.
Right after, the product attributes (all the user inputs like product name, description, etc.) will get translated into the language specified for the chosen store view.
- Now after changing the store view for a product.
- As a result, it gets translated into the language specified for the chosen store view.
- Here in Arabic, depending upon the locale set for the chosen store view.
- Thus, the same will reflect on the front-end as shown below.