Shoppers are shifting to online purchases because of the COVID-19 pandemic 2020. Get the Hyperlocal Mobile App for Magento 2 to Convert your hyperlocal store into fully native mobile apps for Android and iOS devices.
On-Demand Apps or Hyper Local Delivery Apps have now become the key to thrive in the market. If you are thinking to turn your online business into a marketplace then this is the best time for you.
Hyperlocal Mobile App facilitates the shoppers to purchase required products from the nearest available shops. A seller can manage its online store, set the shipping area, and delivery rates via the mobile app.
The app is the best solution in this COVID-19 pandemic 2020 for any Magento 2 hyperlocal store.
Online Stores Developed for buying grocery items, ordering food, getting travel facility, personal care service, and, many others.
- Hyperlocal Mobile App for Magento 2 requires Webkul Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 to be installed first.
- Additionally, you need to install Webkul Marketplace Hyperlocal System for Magento 2 module, else your Hyperlocal Mobile App won’t work.
Why Use Magento 2 Hyperlocal Mobile App?
Hyperlocal marketing app helps the store owners to target prospective customers in a highly specific, geographically restricted area.
Sometimes even just a few blocks or streets, often with the intention of targeting people conducting “near me” searches on their mobile device.
Turn Hyperlocal Magento 2 Web Store into Native App
Magento 2 Mobikul Marketplace Hyperlocal App is a tool to convert your Hyperlocal web store to a native app.
Furthermore, it makes the ordering system easy and effective in a hyperlocal system where a shopper can get the item from nearby stores.
The app allows a shopper to enter the delivery location manually or select it from Google Map or by auto-detection via GPS.
Moreover, this app accommodates the seller to define the deliverable area, the rate of the shipping, and seller origin.
Aspects of Magento 2 Hyperlocal Mobile App
Hyperlocal Mobile App allows shoppers to purchase required products from the nearest available shops.
Furthermore, facilitate the sellers to add the deliverable area, the rate of the shipping, and seller origin.
Location Access – The customer can change the current location to buy a product from nearby stores.
Easy Search with Machine Learning – The customer can now search product when via image search with two cases Object detection and Text detection.
Operates in Offline Mode – The application can be operated even when the internet connection is not present. The pages visited in case of net connection can be re-visited in case of the network is absent.
Determine Shipping Rates – The seller can add shipping rate which will be applicable to the product as delivery/shipping charge.
Define Shipping Area Range – Allows to define the shipping area range to provide faster delivery.
Locate Seller Origin – The location of the seller is the place from where the rates will be calculated.
- The customer can change the current location manually (selection by auto-suggestion), or locate the location on Google maps or select the current location as suggested by GPS.
- This app supports multilingual functionality as well.
- Even, the application can efficiently work in offline mode.
- Furthermore, the user can easily checkout with the product in the cart with a one-page checkout.
Marketplace Seller Centric Benefits
- The seller can upload CSV which is having shipping rate details.
- Origin can be entered to identify the shipping charges.
- Furthermore, the seller can enter the allowed shipping area on the basis of country, state, and city.
- The seller can chat with the admin or send mail to solve the queries.
- Manage products and orders using the application.
Manage Functionality of the Module
The store owner is capable of editing the mobile app from the admin panel in the Mobikul Tab.
Moreover, for the basic configuration of the Hyperlocal Marketplace Mobile App, navigate to Magento 2 admin panel Stores > Settings > Configuration > Webkul > Mobikul
Magento 2 Hyperlocal Mobile App is powered by an added feature of location detection which can be changed by the user. This can be done in three ways-
- Typing the location address –The buyer can type the location name and select the location from the auto-suggestions appearing there.
- Locating the current location on Google Maps- The buyer can even locate the current location from Google maps.
- GPS location detection- The third option with the buyer is to select the location as detected by the GPS.
Seller Marketplace & Hyperlocal System
Facilitate customers to find the seller from a nearby area. List of sellers are visible in the marketplace as per customer location The seller can set the configuration for the hyperlocal system.
Seller Shipping Area
The sellers can add the areas where they can deliver the products. The seller can select the area on the basis of country, state, and city. This will automatically add the latitude and longitude of the area.
Seller Shipping Rate
The seller can upload the rate of shipping the product in the form of a CSV file. The seller needs to enter the Distance To and From the origin, weight range from and to, and the cost of shipping.
Thus, allowing the charges to be displayed in bulk for variable weight and multiple distance range.
Seller Order Management
The seller can manage the order from the app. They can generate an invoice, shipment, cancel and other functions related to orders can be executed.
The orders can also be filtered by the product name, Product creation date, and product status.
The native app gives the facility of sending information to customers via notification from time to time. This technique is more efficient as compared to SMS and emails as they can end up in the spam box of the customer.
Ask Question To Admin
The seller can mail their query to the admin. Allowing the building of a strong marketplace with multiple sellers.
The search option gives the user to find the desired products from the hyperlocal store in a quick way. Hence, it helps in increasing the chance of conversion of sales as the customer can concentrate on only the desired products.
- Search Term- This will search the product as per the keyword typed or spoken by the app user. It is related to the search icon on the top of the screen. Thus, now the customer can quickly look for products from this section also.
- Advanced Search- Allows users with advanced search based on the product name, SKU, description, short description, price, and color. So, the user can now get filtered results.
Easy Product Ordering for Buyers
So, as explained above the Hyperlocal system is meant for the easing process of ordering products and services from the nearby seller and their stores. Furthermore facilitates shoppers with a faster delivery process.
Henceforth, by summing up this article, you can see the benefits of using the Hyperlocal Mobile App module for your Magento 2 store.
This module offers an opportunity for customers to have a better user experience and shop from the nearest seller to get faster item delivery.
That’s why COVID-19,2020 and throat-cut competition have made Magento 2 Hyperlocal Mobile App as the must-have module to thrive in the market.
Moreover, if you still have any issues feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.