Magento 2 Delivery Time Slot Marketplace Add-On module will allow the sellers to set the delivery day along with the delivery time slots for their orders. Customers can choose their preferred delivery day and time for their order at the time of checkout. After the customers have completed the purchase they can see their selected day and time slot in their order history. If somehow the seller has forgotten to set the delivery day and time slots then the default admin set delivery day and time slots will be used. This module is an add-on of the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace module. To use Magento 2 Marketplace Delivery Time Slot, you must have first installed the Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace.
Features of Magento 2 Delivery Time Slot Marketplace Add-On
- Customers can choose their preferred day and time for delivery at the time of checkout.
- Sellers can set the number of orders that can be fulfilled within the specified time slot.
- Admin can set the default allowed days for the sellers.
- Admin can set the total number of days to display.
- Admin can set the minimum required time for order processing in days.
- Admin can set the error message that will be visible at the time of checkout if no slot is available.