Magento Marketplace Split OrderRead User Guide
Magento Marketplace Split Order is an add-on of Magento Multi-Vendor Marketplace. By the help of this add-on, separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller products in the shopping cart. The customer will also receive different order ids. Admin can generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
Magento Marketplace Split Order is an add-on of Magento MarketPlace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Magento Marketplace module.
Note- Magento Marketplace Split Order will work with the with the Magento default payment methods, Paypal Express Checkout payment, Check / Money Order and Cash on Delivery. In the case of any 3rd party payment module, it may need some customization if the third party payment module code does not follow the default Magento Payment module pattern.
- Separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller’s products in the shopping cart.
- Admin will be able to generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
- The customer will receive different order ids if they have purchased multiple seller products.
- Order Management from the admin’s end will be very easy.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized easily.
- In the Order Grid, admin can view separate order ids for each sellers.
- Seller can view the order id for their products only.