By using this module, buyer can add multiple Seller’s products to their cart if Marketplace Split Cart is enabled by Admin. This module helps to checkout from multiple seller but at a time only single seller’s checkout will be occur.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
- Buyer can add multiple seller’s product to their cart.
- Admin can enable / disable the Marketplace Split Cart option.
- During checkout rest seller product will be removed from the cart and only single seller’s checkout will be validated.
- Easy to manage from Admin.
- Cart will be divided based on sellers i.e lets say if buyer add three products from 3 sellers then cart will be split it among 3 cart based on seller like etsy or other popular online marketplace does.
- Existing Shipping methods will work in this case that means admin dont need to use any additional shipping modules as after the cart split checkout will work like normal single seller checkout and shipping will be calculated based on existing shipping method.
- Existing payment methods will work in this case that means admin dont need to use any additional payment modules as after the cart split checkout will work like normal single seller checkout.