Magento Marketplace Seller Store Pickup allows sellers to add their store into their marketplace profile. Using this add-on, seller can add different physical stores along with the store address, zip code, store contact number, store opening-closing timings, etc.
After adding the stores, whenever the seller will add new product (or edit previously made products), he will be able to assign that product to any store. The customer can search for stores using city name or zip code and all the nearby stores will be shown.
The customer can choose any store and click on ‘Make it your store’. Doing this will allow customers to check whether the product is available in that store or not. When on a product page, customers can see the list of stores which have that product.
Customers can choose whether they want to pickup their order from the store or whether they want home delivery for that order. Customer can also see the navigational directions for reaching to that store by entering their zip code. Admin can view and edit the stores added by sellers.
This module is an add-on of Webkul Magento Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have first installed Webkul Magento Marketplace Module (version 1.0.5 or greater).
Note: Magento Seller Store Pickup Marketplace Add-On will not work with Multi Shipping Marketplace Add-On. Also, only Simple and Configurable products work with this add-on. For the Shipping, only Webkul Marketplace Shipping Methods will work for this module.
**Note: You must have the Google API Key to make use of this extension.
- Seller can add/connect their physical store to their marketplace account.
- Seller can edit or delete any of his stores.
- Seller can add assign products to their physical store.
- Seller can allow Store Pickup for products.
- Seller can allow Home delivery for products.
- Seller can set the quantity available for the product.
- Customer can search stores using zip codes or location name.
- Customer can see the searched store results on the Google Map.
- Customer can make any store as theirs.
- Customer can check for product availability on any store.
- Customers can get directions on Google Maps for reaching to the store.
- Admin can view & edit the seller’s stores.