Magento Marketplace Seller AuctionRead User Guide
Magento Marketplace Seller Auction allows marketplace sellers to auction their products and the buyer can bid on their product. Marketplace sellers can also update and delete the auction. Admin can set Automatic, Reserve, Incremental Auction for seller’s product. Magento Marketplace Seller Auction module will work with Simple and Virtual type products only.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed Marketplace Module.
- This module allows the auction feature for marketplace seller’s product.
- Incremental Auction Option set by admin.
- Automatic and Reserve Auction option set by the backend.
- Admin can enable or disable Email notification option to Admin, seller, outbid buyer.
- Admin can Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to outbid auto bid buyer.
- Enable Email Notification for Auto bid to the owner from the backend.
- If user bid will be outbid then the user will notify automatically.
- The seller can add Auction option.
- The seller can manage Auction.
- Date time picker for date and time selection.
- Edit and delete feature for product auction.
- Fully admin management.
- Multi-Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.