By using Magento Marketplace Membership module admin can restrict seller by two ways.
- Admin can restrict seller to pay for becoming a seller and can also restrict him to add a limited number of products and can set sellers membership expire time.
- Admin can restrict seller to pay a fee as fixed or percent for enabling each product that they added from their account.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed marketplace module first Marketplace Module.
- Seller need to pay an upfront fee to become a seller or he need to pay for enabling each product of his account.
- PayPal API supported for membership and product upfront payment.
- Admin can define set amount to pay for add product for the seller.
- Admin can restrict to a number of products that is set for certain amount pay.
- Admin can set a number of the month for expiring time.
- The seller can view payment details in his account.