Magento Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway allows the seller to add Braintree Payment for their products. Magento Marketplace Braintree Payment module is designed to simplify the payment process for online Magento store. Using this module customer can do the transaction with reliable and secure payment gateway. Magento Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway provides easy refund process to their customers.
Since it’s an add-on for the Webkul Marketplace module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Marketplace Braintree Payment Gateway.
- Online refund by seller and admin will be applicable when the transaction status is Settled.
- When seller will do the partial refund, Braintree transaction’s escrow status should be released.
- Partial refund management is also supported by admin and seller.
- Allows the seller to add Braintree Payment for their products.
- Accept main credit cards worldwide: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB and other credit cards for payment from buyers.
- Provide Secure, Trusted and Fast payment to your buyers.
- Allow admin to enable vault to store information of the buyer.
- Allow admin to enable “Hold in Escrow” for sellers.
- Allow to admin to enable Auto release amount from Escrow.
- Provides split/Escrow secure payment.
- Ability to Online Refund/partial refund for placed order from seller and admin’s end.
- Allow to activate cron job using C panel for automatic capture invoice on transaction settled.
- Buyer and sub-merchant sensitive information don’t save in our Database.
- Online void transaction on Cancel and Void order from admin panel.
- Webhook notification to update Braintree order comment status on marketplace Braintree transaction Disbursement, Disbursement Exception, Dispute Lost, Dispute Opened, Dispute Won, Sub Merchant Account Approved, Sub Merchant Account Declined, Transaction Disbursed.
- Separate Braintree transaction order grid.
- Ability to Online Refund for placed order from seller and admin’s end .
- Checkout is done by using Braintree hosted fields.