Magento 2 Marketplace Web To Print: E-commerce merchants should realize the importance of personalization and starts treading on the way to customization. Because these days the customers want to decide what the product should look like while purchasing. Magento 2 Marketplace Web To Print module is one such solution which will transform your Magento store into a creative studio.
Using this module you can let your customers design and personalize products on your store as they buy them. The customers can design a whole new product by using predefined templates and can make changes to it by using different fonts, texts, color, images etc. Even the sellers can create pre-defined text styles and fonts and attractive prebuilt image library.
The customers will not face glitches in designing their favorite product as this module offers advanced features for customizing the product. The module works according to your business requirements and helps your customers to design what they want.
- Sellers can add new product type ie; Web To Print products that can be customized by the customers.
- Advanced canvas tool for product customization and personalization.
- The seller can upload fonts for the text editor.
- The seller can add images for adding images to the product template.
- The seller can add colors for the text, shape editor on canvas.
- The seller can edit or define some default design for each product template.
- The seller can create multiple templates for a single product like for front design, back design etc.
- The customer can use the default design of the product template or edit the template as per the choice.
- The customer can use different editors for customizing the design like an image editor, text editor, shape editor.
- Reposition the objects with a simple mouse drag or arrow buttons.
- Let customers upload their own images or choose an image from a pre-built library.
- The customer can design and view multiple dimensions of one product as set by the seller. For example: can design both the front and back of a T-Shirt.
- Customers can design the products and preview the same before they order.
- After successful purchase customer can download the images from order.
- The seller can see and download the customized image template for the order in the order information.