MOIP payment method from MOIP company was founded in the year 2008. The payment method is very useful for the capturing the payments from Brazil. The company is now acquired by a German company named as Wirecard.
Magento 2 Marketplace MOIP Payment Method allows you to use the MOIP payment for your marketplace store. The marketplace MOIP payment splits the payment from the customer between sellers and the admin. The marketplace MOIP splits the invoices after the payment according to the seller.
- This extension is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you have to install Webkul’s Magento2 Marketplace module first.
- If the seller is not registered to the MOIP and if the seller has not provided the token and key detail of MOIP account then the MOIP payment method will not be available for that particular seller.
- It is very beneficial for the Brazilian eCommerce market.
- Its highly configurable credit card payment option such as defining the EMI structure and its month wise interest payment for buyers helps the admin and the seller to capture the larger scale of customers for the purchase.
- It also supports Boleto payment option which is one of an essential and trusted payment option for paying in Brazil for purchasing any product from online stores.
- Both seller and the admin can use this payment method for their products.
- Splits the payment made by customer between sellers and the admin according to the commission.
- Payment can be made via credit cards.
- The credit card payment option includes the EMI payment option which is fully configurable via admin panel.
- Boleto payment option is also supported.
- The admin can configure the boleto(payment slip) expiry date and can also add three custom lines in the boleto payment slip.