Magento 2 Marketplace Frenet Shipping: Frenet service offers simple integration between online stores and various carriers. Magento 2 Marketplace Frenet Shipping module enables the sellers to offer multiple shipping carriers for Brazil postal codes for their products. The sellers can find the best available freight prices and optimize the logistics costs.
Using Frenet Freight service it is possible to carry out a freight quote based on the parameters of origin, destination, product dimensions, weight, and the total value of the shopping cart. On the checkout page, the customer can choose most appropriate shipping option offered by Frenet service.
Please Note – In order to use Marketplace Frenet Shipping module, you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Marketplace extension, otherwise this module will not work properly.
- This module offers dynamic shipping method for Freight calculation.
- The admin can enable/disable the Frenet Freight Shipping module.
- The admin can set the Frenet Freight Shipping method name.
- The admin can select the multiple countries to ship the products to specific countries as per the choice.
- This will only work if the user has purchased international shipping service.
- The admin and the seller both will provide the Frenet account details to manage the shipment of the orders.
- The admin can add weight and dimensions to the product to apply the shipping methods.
- The admin and the seller both can set the product dimensions (length, width, and height) for the shipments.
- The admin can configure the weight format for the shipments like grams, kilograms as per the choice.
- Allow customers to choose the Frenet Freight Shipping method on the checkout page.
- Shipping will be calculated using Frenet Freight Gateway.
- The code is fully open and easy to use.