Shipping plays an important role in any eCommerce business. Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping allows the admin to manage the shipping based on the seller zip and weight of the product.
Marketplace table rate shipping module allows the seller to manage the shipping of their orders. The seller can streamline the order processing by order confirmation, generating a tracking number for their customers and create/print invoices.
Note:-Laravel eCommerce marketplace table rate shipping is an add-on of laravel multi-vendor marketplace. To use this module first, you must have to install the laravel multi-vendor marketplace.
- The sellers can add shipping rates using CSV import for table rates.
- The admin can assign shipping rates to any seller by entering the seller id.
- The admin or seller both can download the sample CSV file.
- The sellers can set the custom superset rates and shipping rates.
- Multi-Lingual support/All language working including RTL ( Hebrew and Arabic).
- Option to export a shipping CSV file from the back-end.
- The admin can create superset methods.
- Shipping will be calculated based on zip code and weight.
- Shipping cost will be calculated as per the seller or vendor shipping rates.
- The seller can confirm the order and can generate the tracking ID for the order.
- The seller can create an Invoice.
- The admin can export the shipping grid in CSV and XLS ( file extension for a spreadsheet) format.
- Shipping rates will populate based on CSV during checkout.
- Table rate shipping module supports alpha-numeric zip codes.
Why Should We Use This Module?
As a store admin if you want to add the same shipping methods option for your seller/vendor it’s hard to implement. Laravel eCommerce marketplace table rate shipping module allows the admin to create common shipping methods for their seller/vendors. By using these methods sellers can easily set the custom superset rates and shipping rates of their products.
Create Shipping Rules
In this module, you can add shipping rates in bulk by uploading the CSV file.
If you want to set shipping cost according to Zipcode range then you can add the shipping rules in the CSV file.
Like – 10 USD from 201301 to 201500, 20 USD from 201501 to 201600 and rest of the entities will be the same
If you want to set shipping cost according to product weight then you can easily add the shipping rules in the CSV file.
Like – 5 USD from 1kg to 10 kg, 10 USD from 11 kg to 20 kg and rest of the entities will be the same.
If sellers want to apply shipping charges according to them then sellers can create SuperSet rates. In Shipping Superset, the seller can add a shipping cost according to their requirements.
If multiple shipping options are available to the customer, priority will be given to the superset then the common shipping name between the sellers will get displayed to the customer at the checkout time.
Hey guys that all for “Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Table Rate Shipping”.
Also if you still face any issue, please feel free to raise your ticket at bagisto.uvdesk.com
We will be happy to help you !!