Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payments is one of the most important modules for the users of laravel eCommerce Marketplace, which automatically splits the customer’s payment between the seller (secondary receivers) and the admin (primary receiver).
This Payment module will work accurately with Paypal Parallel and Chained payment method and it is also an add-on of Bagisto Marketplace Module.
Note:-This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module. To use this module you must also have installed the first Laravel Marketplace Module.
- The Customer’s payment will split between the seller and the admin.
- Allow admin to configure fee payer for the chained and parallel type of payment.
- Admin can enable or disable Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payment.
- Admin will get the commission based on sellers.
- This module will also support (Parallel, Delayed Chained, Instant Chained) adaptive payment.
- Supports multiple sellers.
- Supports only PayPal API.
With the help of this module, you can split the payment between the sellers and the admin. The admin can also select the payment type between the Chained and Parallel accordingly.
PayPal is a PCI DSS level 1 certified so it is safe and secure to use. Over 100+ currencies are supported by Paypal.
One of the great features of this module is that it automatically splits the payment between the sellers and the admin. To enable the automatic split payment feature the admin needs to select the parallel payment type.
If the admin has selected payment type as chained then all the transaction will go the admin account then admin can further transfer it to sellers accordingly.
The admin can also release the seller’s payment from the admin panel if the admin has selected delayed chained from the module configuration.
Hey guys that all for “Laravel eCommerce Marketplace Paypal Adaptive Payments”.
Also if you still face any issue, please feel free to raise your ticket at bagisto.uvdesk.com
We will be happy to help you !!