We present a plan modification that can be applied to hierarchical nonlinear planning. It uses the stored plans’ validation structure to create a flexible and conservative plan modification framework.
In the initial planning of a product, the validation structure, which is a hierarchical explanation of the plan’s correctness in relation to the planner’s own domain knowledge, annotates the plan.
When a plan is reused in a new (changed) planning situation, plan modification defines as the process of removing inconsistencies in the validation structure of the plan.
When a vendor wishes to sell his products online, he must first select a vendor plan. Admin will build vendor plans and provide the vendor with a variety of services.
Vendor plans are the membership options available to a vendor who wants to start selling his products online. The “CS-Cart Plan Modification” add-on create to give vendors with numerous commission possibilities for a plan.
This Add-on allows the admin to establish different alternatives for a single Plan based on the number of goods and commission as a “plan type.”
As a result, a vendor can choose any of the possible “plan types” for the respective plan.
- For a single plan, an admin can specify several commissions.
- From the back end, the admin can designate any plan type to the vendor.
- The commission for the existing plan might also change by the vendor.
- In the registration form, the seller can adjust the commission specified.
- A vendor must first choose a vendor plan before selling his products online.
- Admin will create vendor plans and provide a variety of services to the vendor.
- Vendor plans are membership options for vendors who want to start selling their products online.
- The “CS-Cart Plan Modification” add-on design provides vendors with a variety of commission options for a plan.
- As a “plan type,” this Add-on allows the administrator to create different options for a single Plan based on the number of goods and commission.
Cs-cart plan Modification has given benefits to vendors to select any of the plans from different alternatives. The vendor can choose any of the possible plan types for the respective plan.
Vendor plans are membership options for vendors who want to start selling their products online. The vendor can also change the commission for the existing plan.
As a “plan type,” this Add-on allows the admin to create different options for a single Plan based on the number of goods and commission.
If you have any issues, please feel free to add a ticket and let us know your views at Webkul Support System.