Features of Shopify Marketplace
- Admin can set global commission for all the sellers & can also set separate commission for individual seller.
- Admin can add new sellers through CSV file.
- Admin and seller, both can upload products through CSV file.
- Admin can also import the existing products on his shop.
- No security or access right issue, as only admin can login from backend.
- More and more options will be available for the buyer to choose from, once the store is converted to marketplace.
- Import the existing products to his shop.
- Admin can choose the shop type.
- In this once the order is place by the customer ,the Admin can send reminder to the vendor by clicking on the Reminder button in front of the fulfillment status,& an automatic mail will be sent to the vendor for fulfillment of the order.
- Admin can pay the vendors through paypal payment gateway.It is mandatory for both Admin & Seller to have Business Paypal Account.
- Admin can allow/disallow seller to delete & to add the Product.
- Easily upgrade or downgrade the plan.
- Customer/Buyer can rate the seller,& those ratings will be visible on store and seller profile page(back end).
- Admin can view the seller profile page of each seller by clicking on view button of action column on from List of sellers page.
- Seller can view his own details as User information in “My account” section after logging in.
- We have introduced Shipping in Multivendor Marketplace App which will enable the admin to configure shipping methods from his end for sellers and sellers can configure the shipping methods on the basis on price or Weight of the product.
- Multivendor App is now Multilingual with Weglot Translation.
- An extremely amazing feature of Multivendor marketplace is “Reminder Feature” to remind the vendor for order fulfillment.
- Payfast payment gateway is newly introduced as a payment mode to Seller.
- Demo Details :
BackEnd Demo : https://multivendor-marketplace-4.myshopify.com/admin
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : demowebkul
FrontEnd Demo : https://multivendor-marketplace-4.myshopify.com
Username : email@example.com
Password : webkul123