WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Flat Rate ShippingRead User Guide
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Flat Rate Shipping will allow the marketplace sellers to add the flat rate shipping for their products under their seller panel. Marketplace Flat Rate Shipping provides an effective solution for the sellers who want to offer a fixed shipping to their customers. That’s why we have created an add-on for the marketplace where the sellers can add a fixed shipping rate for their products.
WordPress WooCommerce Marketplace Flat Rate Shipping Plugin is an add-on of WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you must have installed first WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
- Admin can Enable or Disable this plugin.
- Admin can enter the Shipping Title that is visible to the customers on the Checkout Page.
- Sellers can set up the countries for which the shipping will be applicable.
- Sellers can set their flat rate shipping charges that is applicable to their products while placing an order.
- If there are two seller products in the cart having the same zone with different flat rates, then the shipping cost of both the products will be added and displayed as the total shipping cost at the time of checkout.
- If there are two seller products in the cart, one seller has shipping method for his products and the other seller has not added shipping method, then the buyer can not place that order.
- In the case of multiple seller products having different zones for their products in the cart, then the buyer not able to place that order.