Prestashop Marketplace Fedex Shipping : With the help of this module, admin and the seller can now have FedEx (Federal Express) Shipping for their product. Now you can ship the products with the reliable and trusted delivery service.
The configuration is also quite simple. After installation, the admin can configure it from back end by filling in the FedEx account details and the location details. Similarly the seller needs to add the details from the front end, only then the FedEx shipping will be available for seller products too.
Note : This module is an add-on for marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace.
- Admin can deliver the product with FedEx Shipping.
- Admin can select from the list of carriers available, that will be applicable for shipping of seller and admin products.
- Admin can set the handling fee on its own.
- Admin can select the default packaging type also for the delivery of admin products.
- Seller can also use FedEx carrier for the product, by filling in the necessary details from front end.
- Seller can also set the handling fee on its own.
- Seller can select the default packaging type also for the delivery of seller products.
- Cache system is improved for module better performance.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Now admin can enable/disable shipping for seller who don’t fill their Fedex shipping details.
- Test Mode available.
- Admin can view the list of extra handling cost in the order detail.
- The FedEx details filled by seller will be visible to admin on the detail view of profile.
- Seller has to provide the FedEx default weight, height, width & length.
- Admin can also provide FedEx default weight, height, width & length for their products while configuring the module.