Marketplace FedEx Shipping for Magento 2 provides FedEx Shipping method for shipping the product. By using this, you can provide FedEx (Federal Express) shipping. FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company and now it is with the Webkul Marketplace.It is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace.
Features of Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento 2 –
- Admin can enable or disable FedEx Shipping method.
- Admin can allow the sellers to save his/her Fedex credentials.
- Admin can set the FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- Admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- Admin can enable residential delivery.
- The seller can download & print the FedEx label.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.