Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2 provides FedEx Shipping method for shipping the product. By using this, you can provide FedEx (Federal Express) shipping. FedEx is widely acknowledged as a world-class company and now it is with the Webkul Marketplace.It is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento2 Marketplace.
Features of Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento2-
- Admin can enable or disable FedEx Shipping method.
- Admin can allow the sellers to save his/her Fedex credentials.
- Admin can set the FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- Admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- Admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- Admin can enable residential delivery.
- The seller can download & print the FedEx label.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can enter the tracking ID by which buyer can track their order.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice and Shipping Slip easily.