Opencart Version2 Marketplace Split CartRead User Guide
Opencart Marketplace Split Cart module enables the user to add products from multiple sellers and store to their shopping cart but at a time only single seller’s product checkout will occur. You can also add the coupon code, gift voucher, shipping on current shopping cart with the individual seller. Our Opencart Marketplace Split Cart module overcomes all the problem which occurs in normal order. Like you can apply coupon or voucher on individual seller’s product instead of the whole order.
Since it’s an add-on for the marketplace module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Opencart Marketplace Split Cart.
- Buyer can add multiple seller’s products to their cart.
- Admin can enable / disable the Marketplace Split Cart status.
- During checkout with single seller product or store product, rest seller product will be removed from the cart and only single seller’s checkout will be validated.
- Buyer can add multiple seller’s products to the cart and can complete order individually.
- Buyer can apply coupon and voucher on individual seller instead of whole order.