Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2 is used for sending text SMS directly to the Sellers at the time of seller approval, disapproval, product approval, disapproval, order status cancel, invoice, shipped, credit memo and even after when the product is sold. This extension comes with the ability to send the notification message to the seller. This module is an add-on of Webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Features of Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2
- Seller will receive notification message right to their phone at the time of Seller approval or disapproval.
- Seller will receive SMS at the time of product approval.
- Ability to send a message when product order is placed by admin.
- Twilio allows the user to “buy a Number” from Specific Countries so the store owner can buy any number for any country (allowed by Twilio) and then the seller of any country will receive the SMS from the store owner. For more details click here.
- Seller will receive SMS at the time of order cancel, invoice, shipped and credit memo.
- The codes are open source and it can be customized easily.