Marketplace Split Order for Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Split Order for Magento2 module will allow generation of separate Order Ids if there are multiple seller products in the shopping cart. The customers will also receive different order ids. Admin will also be able to generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers. To use this extension you must have installed first Webkul Magento2 Marketplace.
Note: Marketplace Split Order for Magento2 will work with the Magento2 default offline payment methods – Check / Money Order and Cash on Delivery. This module is also compatible with the Marketplace Adaptive Payment System
In the case of any 3rd party payment module, it may need some customization if the third party payment module code does not follow the default Magento Payment module pattern.
Features of Marketplace Split Order for Magento2
- Separate order ids will be generated at the back-end if there are multiple seller’s products in the shopping cart.
- Admin will be able to generate separate invoice and shipment for each order id for different sellers.
- The customer will receive different order ids if they have purchased multiple seller products.
- Order Management from the admin’s end will be very easy.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized easily.