Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2 module allows the admin and sellers to provide their own custom fixed rate shipping method for shipping products. If Sellers have not set any Fixed Rate then admin defined default Fixed rate will act. This gives an ability to the admin to specify shipping charges on the products with respect to their vendor’s stores distribution across the globe. This is an add-on to Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento2 Marketplace Multivendor Module in the first place.
Features of Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping
- Amazingly easy to configure by admin/seller.
- Admin can set Default Fixed rate shipping which will be applied to all the products in case seller do not set any fixed rate shipping price.
- The seller can set his own fixed rate shipping which will apply to his products only.
- Seller and Admin can set a limit after which the delivery will be free.
- Multi Lingual support / All language working including RTL.
- Compatible with Multistore.