Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2Read User Guide
Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2 provides Fastway Shipping method for shipping the products to four countries – New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, and South Africa. Using this shipping module vendor/seller can manage their shipping and order from the seller panel, print invoice, enter tracking ID and complete the shipping management from the seller panel. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento2 Marketplace module first.
Note: This module works for shipping the products within the Domestic area only and not the International area for example; Australia to Australia. Also, the shipping rates are calculated according to seller’s Regional Franchise, products weight, and the Zip Code of the Domestic buyer.
Features of Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento2
- Admin can Enable/Disable the module.
- Admin will enter the Fastway API key.
- Admin will set the Fastway Shipping method name that will be visible to the customers at the front end.
- The seller can add Invoice & Packing slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- The seller can print the Invoice of each Individual Order.
- The seller can print the Invoice and Shipping Slips.
- Ability to download the Invoice and Shipping Slips easily.