Magento2 Marketplace Custom AttributeRead User Guide
Magento2 Marketplace Custom Attribute module allows the seller to add custom attributes in their products and those attributes are displayed on the product page. The admin can create custom attribute from the admin panel and then the admin can assign those attribute to the seller/vendor for adding in their products.
Magento2 Marketplace Custom Attribute module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module, you must have installed first magento2 marketplace module.
- Fully dynamic custom attribute creation.
- It supports all input type except “Fixed Product Tax”.
- Admin will create the attribute and can select them to display on the front end of marketplace dashboard.
- The vendor can choose those attributes during product upload.
- Attributes may be required or optional as the Magento admin attributes.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per your requirement.