Magento Marketplace Affiliate SystemRead User Guide
Magento Marketplace Affiliate System module is a performance driven marketing module where the affiliate user will be benefited by getting rewards for each unique click and also if the visitor makes a purchase too. Using this module, you can send the request to become an Affiliate Partner of any seller. The seller can manage their affiliate users from their end.
Since it’s an add-on for the Webkul Magento Marketplace module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the Magento Marketplace Affiliate System.
- Enable/disable affiliate registration by admin.
- Manage general Registration settings like Enable/disable affiliate registration, Automatically approve affiliates by admin.
- Allow the seller to approve/unapprove/delete Affiliates.
- The commission rate type will be Fixed Or Percentage.
- Affiliates/admin can choose various payment methods.
- Allow seller to set Per unique click rate, Commission rate in Fixed or Percentage and Payout Settings.
- Allow seller to send mail to the affiliates.
- Allow seller to create text banners.
- Allow seller to Unapprove/Delete/Edit their banners.
- Allow seller to see affiliate summary with payment method.
- Allow seller to see payment history.
- Allow admin to approve/delete/edit affiliate users.
- Allow admin to send mail to the affiliate users.
- Allow admin to see Traffic, All Clicks, Unique Click.
- Allow admin to see monthly or yearly sales/traffic.
- Allow admin to see affiliate payments.